Welcome!

This blog is a place for me to talk about all things Fall related. I'm hoping it'll be a place to help keep me organized and on the path to stress-free holidays (if there is such a thing)!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall-ing Back In

It's been quite a while since I found my way clear to post on here.  I'm going to be working really hard to post here more often.  I meant to start back up when Fall started but I found myself in the middle of a move so things had to be placed on the back burner for a while.  Now that I'm trying to get settled into a new house and eagerly awaiting the finding of my fall notebook and decorations, I thought I'd stop in and update. 

I think I'd like to try and add some pages to this blog to sort of cover the same  pages I have in my notebook.  Not sure if it'll create the effect I want but I will give it a shot.  I'm not blog savy enough to know if what I want is possible yet so I will have to play around a while until I get it "just so".

So I hope you'll stop in from time to time to see what I have to share.  :)

No comments: